Saturday, August 2, 2008

my dodgeball experience..

Guess what? I played dodgeball on Friday. Dodgeball is a game where you try to avoid being hit by the ball thrown my your opponents. It was a friendly tournament held by the UCSI SALSA student society, which stands for A-Level Student Association if I'm not mistaken. I can't really remember. Unbelievable right? Me joining the dodgeball team? Well... it eventually led to the downfall of my team. Sorry... =(

At least I didn't suffer any injuries. Neither did I get bruises! Yay! Of course, anyone could have guessed that I was the first to be eliminated from the team. Thanks to Daniel!!

It was fun though. Can't believe I had butterflies in my tummy even before the game started. We practised the day before the tournament. Not in the hostel but just outside it in the middle of the night. The warden must be thinking that we're a mad bunch of students trying to destress ourselves. It'll remain a memory...

Oh and by the way, you might just want to ignore my statement in the first post, about it being the last. I never knew blogging was addictive... and at the expense of my homework too.

7 comments:

g_yean_i said...

hey, corrinne, you're not our burden at all okay? somemore it's just a game.. as long as we've fun, then it's okay ady.. hehe.. happy to have you as our teammate... cheers~ hehe..

g_yean_i said...

corrinne, I have contributed to the popularity of ur blog!!! hohoho...

g_yean_i said...

the second comment belongs to laihui!hehe..

Pinkie123 said...

wow...yr blog is popular ler! I think u should change yr title from " Blogaphobia" to " blogaphilic" ..hahaha! Rmb to add my blog into yr blog list ok? hehe..have a nice day!

ZS said...

wa u play ar???play mahjong better la u...lalalala~

Delorfilinde said...

hahahaha got eliminated in the first round???
what were you doing???

-DaN- said...

ke ling tan..... So sorrie.... T.T
but, how can u chiam me???? i non-intentionally threw the ball and accidentally hit u. In fact, I was aiming for no one actually. T.T
so sorrie la. hehe. We should play again next time!! XD
btw, I spot ur blog!! this shows how popular ur blog is!! ;) keep up the good work la. ur blog post are kinda nice. hehe. link u up!