Monday, December 7, 2009

This is what happens when Corrinne is too free


I never got to dress up as a vampire so this is what i'll look like if i did. Too sweet to be scary right? (You have to agree with me. Won't take no as an answer.) ^^ Muahahahahahahahahaha...
*vampire laugh*

Aileen looks like Bobo the clown. (shhh... don't tell her i said that)

CY got punched (mook) in the face. LOL... and she grew a beard. I, on the other hand, grew a moustache.

WH has rosy cheeks. She is an angel... :]

Cheers!

8 comments:

Delorfilinde said...

=.=" lol

Pinkie123 said...

nyiao~~ haha. U're killing your time, again.

-DaN- said...

Now, I have no doubt that you are way too free.
Help me do my assignments then! Haha.

JH said...

luckily i am not in the photos!!=P

双子流星 said...

luckily i am not in. if not i will pengsan. haha

Corrinne The Great said...

cheh. next time i'll find a pic of both of u :].. nice right?? it's my art. it's worth a gazillion pounds... but it's nt for sale

Pinkie123 said...

I wonder will buy your masterpiece if it were on sale..will it be lyy? heee~~

aylwin89 said...

nyiao...why mei chi n jing hui not in the photo one..choose one with them ma...then cut and paste kenny in also..hehehe