Saturday, August 22, 2009

DE.01.02.009

You must have been so curious about that title that you had to click to see the post, didn't you? Let me tell you a secret, that's the newest code to replace 5201314. GOTCHA!!

Truth be told, DE.01.02.009 will be my future home. Not the rumah orang ulu okay! This one is in Manchester. It's my university accommodation. Apparently, they loved me so much they decided to give me my first choice. I'm just pulling your legs! There's no such thing. Who am i kidding? They don't even know me(yet). =)

In about four weeks, an exciting chapter in my life will start. Uni life! And i just can't wait..
(Although this means that i'm aging!)

Oh and one more thing, cheokee has begun seeing LYY. I hereby grant her my blessings despite the fact that it left me crushed. Okaaaay!! I am lying! They are not together.

8 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

oh my..u simply substituted yr future room number to 5201314 and i almost believe it..!!! Btw,it'smy honour to be mentioned in yr post. But afterall, I only like Harry potter and will perhaps consider Buddha as my bf. true from my heart~ hehe. so don't worry. I'll wish sincerely that u and lyy live happily ever after..in rumah org ulu. (berpindah ke manchester ke?)haha

Corrinne The Great said...

oh it's 5201314 is it?
i'm so silly. hehe. what to do??!
i'm not pro like u in kinda stuff. gotta go change it.

Pinkie123 said...

Attention to all readers, before that miss "Corrinne loves lyy" posted the code as 5211314. hehe.

Luminodreamer said...

so sweat eh this post..LOL

Pinkie123 said...

haha..yeah, Corrinne is always that SWEET right?? I shall print out the chat box ytd so that next time u and lyy can have a look in the future. lol.

-DaN- said...

hahahahaha! I had a good laugh. Gosh. :)

Corrinne The Great said...

okay pinkie.. print it out. and when i marry lyy, i want the chat box for the slide show during the wedding dinner. =P

oh btw, i am sweet. hehehehehe...
although luminodreamer says i'm swt. lol..

aylwin89 said...

oh..ur room no sounds jus like my birthday...haha...