Saturday, December 12, 2009

I love...

... the weather today. It was so sunny and bright in the morning (for once)!! :]
I love God.
I love Daddy and Mummy.
I love Sis.
I love my pets.
I love my friends.
I love today.
I love being 20.
I love bags and shoes.
I love chocolates, ice creams, cakes and anything sweet.
I love the ladybird that stays with me.
I love the pigeons outside my window.
I love social parties.
I love weddings.
I love eating.
I love shopping.
I love everybody in the whole, wide world...

I am in such a pleasant mood today. :-)))))))))))))
Ask for my hand in marriage and i will definitely say yes. LOL.

Nope, no BF. I don't need one to make me happy. *haughty tone* I'm happy as it is. ^^
Neither have i completed my assignments (not a single piece) =.=

Oh well... I don't need a reason to be happy!

P.S. I think it is because of the wonderful weather.

4 comments:

双子流星 said...

do u love me??*tiao mei*

Corrinne The Great said...

Of course... you're under friends. ^^ *tiao mei back*

g_yean_i said...

Yeah~ So I'm included as well?? hehhehe..

Corrinne The Great said...

OF COURSE!!! u are all included.