Monday, August 17, 2009

f.r.i.e.n.d.s.

I wrote this poem. My first attempt in 20 years. ( i'm 20 years old )
And i want to dedicate it to all my friends. It's an amateur piece but i hope you'll like it.

Friends,
They come and they go,
It's part and parcel of life, i know,
They leave footprints on your heart,
That lasts forever.

I look back on yesteryears,
And all the memories we had together,
My eyes fill with tears,
But only tears of happiness.

There may have been conflicts,
There may have been misunderstandings,
But the good times we shared,
Are the times to cherish.

Thank you for being there for me,
Thank you for sharing my joy and my sorrow,
Thank you for being my friend,
I can't thank you enough.

We'll part in a month or two,
So i dedicate this poem to you,
That wherever you may be,
There i'll be.

4 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

nice poem. Why don't write one to lyy? hahaha..

Corrinne The Great said...

haha. really??
thanks~
anyway, i've given up tepuk-ing sebelah tangan.

g_yean_i said...

haha.. good that you've let him go~ find another great guy in manchester ba! haha..

Corrinne The Great said...

that's for mama.. haha.
i'm crushing on nick jonas.
hehehehehe