Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December


Can't believe it's December already! It's been four months and a certain number of days since I left UK for good. This year Christmas is not gonna be white. AND I'M STILL JOBLESS omg. I'm currently still waiting for my posting till the hair on my head becomes white. Maybe I'll grow enough white hair and a paunch to be Santa Claus without a costume lol. Nexus 5 is on my wishlist ah. Soemeone please sek jo a bit. Sien... 

I really wanna blog about my shopping hehehehehe but then my laptop gg haih. Dunno what I did to make my HD spoil? Now I lost all my data and more importantly the pictures from my trips pfft. The IT guy told me he can't retrieve my data and that he'll need to send it overseas and it'll definitely cost MYR1000++ at the very least pfft. WHO ASKED ME NO BACKUP?! I will slowly recover my pics from my friend's external HD okayyy... eventually la see whether I rajin or not wth. Backup or no backup also same la. The external HD may spoil too what. I develop the pics also I lose them wth. Nevermind la, the memories are what that counts.




No comments: