Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Autumn's Concerto

下一站, 幸福 (Autumn's Concerto)


See.. my Mandarin ain't that bad! I'm watching a Taiwanese Idol Drama with no subtitles. :)
That's an accomplishment! But five episodes a day!!!!!! Sigh. I know I've gone overboard.

The whole story's so sad, gosh, with the typical storyline. They (the rich, spoilt brat and the poor, humble girl) fall in love. The guy's gonna die. The (evil) mum's hostility towards the girl. The girl's perseverance. Hmmm... I haven't got to the last episode but they most probably will live happily ever after. It's all predicted!
*playing the role of a movie critic* LOL

Good acting on the part of Vanness Wu, who plays the lead role, (erm-what's-his-name-again?) Ren Guang Xi. He is cool and handsome and so sweet! :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
By the way, the theme song's nice.

Recommendable.

4 comments:

g_yean_i said...

I LOVE THAT DRAMA, A LOT!!!! Ya, it's a typical love story but then!! I like it!! Especially their kid, xiao le!!!!! you gotta watch it until the end!!! I think this week or next week will be the last episode!!! hehe.

双子流星 said...

dun skip please! xiao le is so cute, u shudn't miss his part! hehe.

Delorfilinde said...

oo.. not bad you got watch those dramas.. are there subtitles?

Corrinne The Great said...

yeah. not bad right? hahahaha. i'm so proud of myself :)i'm practising my mandarin listening skills.
u can find some with eng subs!