Thursday, October 1, 2009

More of Manchester

I don't exactly remember what day it was, but it was drizzling. And it was COLD. Raining or not, the scenery was too lovely to miss. So out came the camera. Cameras are, without doubt, one of man's greatest inventions. How would i ever survive without one?

These pictures were taken at a park near my university.



The dog's name is Luna. She is four years old. And she's the cutest creature God ever made. She reminds me of my three dogs back home. I miss them so much.
That's her master. I think she has the coolest hair. Maybe i will have my hair dyed too. How would violet and green look on me?
That would certainly be a sight to behold, wouldn't it? :)
This is part of the Whitworth Art Gallery.

And this is the statue of Edward VII.
If you look closely enough, you will see 'xake' written on it. I wonder what that means. What a pity the statue was vandalised..

5 comments:

Delorfilinde said...

oo.. die your hair dark blue.. like when you're in the dark, we only see black but when you go under the light n sun, then we can see it's blue. hehe..
btw, i cut my hair. it looks so odd now.. regret cutting it to such a weird style T_T

Delorfilinde said...

oops.. wrong spelling..
*dye

Corrinne The Great said...

yeah.. i might. hehe. don't worry. yr hair will grow back. bear with it. ^^

-DaN- said...

Haha! Kelin~
I'm in love with dogs I think! LOL. How's airbud?

And. Try orange if you seriously wana go punk! But honestly, your natural hair colour is nice!

aylwin89 said...

Hey a bit of dye will make the hair look nice.... But dont overdo... A bit of dye will bring out the shape of the hair... hehe..That's wat my cousin a hairstylist say la....
Give it a try n u will fall in love with ur dyed hair but don do it too frequent o