Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yesterday and Today

I went to the gym for a workout yesterday :) (You know, since I'm gaining so much weight like nobody's business and I've already begun to see the signs, for example, puffy cheeks and a really flabby tummy)

This is the second step to a healthy lifestyle. (I'm already practising the first one-eating healthily. I eat OATS for breakfast everyday to lower my cholesterol level, okay...)

Honestly I didn't know what I was thinking at that time. Jogging Brisk walking certainly isn't the most pleasant thing in the world. Plus I only lost 54 calories after a 20 minute jog which is crap. I feel so cheated. And later that night, I ate a slice of chocolate cake for dessert which I almost immediately regretted but it was so tempting I couldn't resist it. It's so frustrating sometimes. It is so difficult to lose weight but so easy to gain weight. But then again, who said life is fair??

Today, I had pancakes and egg tarts for lunch (high calorie foods again) T_________T
*They were homemade*


Delicious pancake served with bananas, strawberries, hazelnut butter(nutella), and topped with golden syrup.

I know the picture doesn't look too appetizing. I used a blue tint(blue is an appetite suppressant colour) so that you won't feel like eating it and won't drool all over your keyboard. See, it is for your own good.

Sorry, no pictures of the egg tarts.

I baked and played cards the whole day. There goes my 'today'...
Gotta get some work done tonight. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Random fact: I'm beginning to like Professor T. His accent is sooooooo cute and I found out that I can actually understand his lectures if I pay attention. *loves*

2 comments:

双子流星 said...

There goes my "today" too!!!!!
Cause he is professor. hehe.

Pinkie123 said...

hey, u're slim enough! No nid to depress yourself by going through unnecessary diet. A balance of diet is great enough and a bonus of dessert should be much appreciated, since it is served once a while. hehe~