Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Green-eyed Witch

So, I've been under house arrest ever since my buddy, Jinny went back to Singapore. Yep, that's how lonely I get without her 'cuz most of my friends are away studying in KL and Australia. Some have even become mummies which makes me feel very old as we are of the same (child-bearing?) age. You know, *talks in a hushed tone* I keep thinking that I'm still 20 years old. Hehehe. I keep having to correct myself each time someone asks me how old I am. And no way am I disclosing my real age here. Gah. xD I guess I stopped growing at 20. Or not.

I haven't been doing anything at home. Nope, not a single thing besides eating, sleeping and watching movies. But I suppose I did wash at most two plates okay! Oh and I've been doing random stuffs and wasting my dad's money like curling my hair in the middle of the night with my curling iron or painting strawberries onto my fingernails on the left hand and pink flowers with a white background on the right or buying that adorable pair of polka dot wedges or getting a half-year supply of green contact lenses. Yep, you read it correctly. I got myself green contacts so that I look like a witch walking down the streets. Get into my bad books and you may find yourself under a spell. Ha! :)

SomeOne was telling me just a couple of minutes ago that a 'something for you' card came in the post today. My reply, thinking that it was a card for me, was, "Heh. Why did you tell me?" (I wanted it to be a surprise) Then I found out that he meant the slip-that-you-get-in-the-mail-when-the-postman-delivers-a-parcel-to-you-but-you-weren't-home-at-the-time-and-so-he-left-it-at-the-post-office card. WELL THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. :S

Ima grab some pizza now. Fatness.
Less than three.





1 comment:

Jee said...

I realise I really like reading ur blog xD