Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I have nothing to do

So bored I can die. Going to ki siao soon. Shake legs shake until full... Four months in Malaysia my Manglish tu fei meng jing. My Chinese also not bad. Sing k until i can read and write basic Chinese. Super proud of myself..

Yesterday friend jio me watch movie at TGV. But i answered the call whilst half asleep. when i woke up i thought it was a dream. rupanya it was real.. got ready in record speed.. 45 minutes to shower, get changed and have dinner. proud again.

watched rigor mortis. i must say the Chinese ghosts are super powerful. they can possess jiang si (zombie). after being possessed the jiang si can fly and stick to the walls instead of hopping around. Dunno whether to laugh or cry. or be scared.

aihhh still jobless for now.. telling people i just graduated is getting a little stale. it's been four months since graduation can faster give me my posting or not.

No comments: