Saturday, January 24, 2009

i'm free..

Indeed.. i'm very free right now.
Lalalalalalalalalalala... i'm bored. I have nothing to do. No good movies on astro. Sigh.. They're so unfair. Each time i come back there'll be no shows. And each time after i go back to campus, they start airing all the nice movies. This is so Murphy's Law - if anything can go wrong, it will.

Hmmm... i don't know what else to write anymore. I'm quiet..
Hehe. I think no one will agree to that. I'm so hurt. I'm crushed..
*singing Crush by David Archuleta* Don't worry.. it won't rain.
Am i that noisy?? =)
Well... i like the noisy me. Yay!!

I'm hungry!! All this typing makes me hungry. I'm so tempted to eat ice-cream right now. I won't though... cos i'm strong-willed. Yay me!! I'll sleep now.

*Yawn*

Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite...

No comments: