Friday, June 29, 2012

Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi, long time no blog. Forgive me. Obviously cuz I'm too busy eating (awesome variety of food in Malaysia ma).

Pictures from Copenhagen...
#1 Tivoli Gardens- 2nd most visited amusement park after Disneyland.

Inside Tivoli...

#2

#3 Tivoli Aquarium

#4 Funky hair


#5

#6 Got jazz band some more


#7


#8 Pantomime theatre

Not inside Tivoli anymore...

#9 The Little Mermaid- Copenhagen's icon

#10 The Gefion Fountain

#11 Copenhagen Opera House

#12 Amalienborg Palace- The Danish Royal family residence

#13 Marble Church

#14 Nyhavn (with me)


#15 Nyhavn (err... without me)


#16 The Royal Ship

#17 Then I stopped listening to admire the tour guide's beauty (Canal Boat Tour)

Also paid my friends a visit at the Copenhagen Zoo... including some rare species. I kiasu go see them first before they become extinct.

#18 

#19 Llama

#20 Okapi

#21 Hippo showing me his ass !@#$%^&*

And Nordic animals too!

#22 Musk ox

#23 Reindeer

#24 Teddy bear


#25 Polar bears

#26 Kronborg Castle- Immortalised as Elsinore in William Shakespeare's Hamlet

 The inside...
#27

#28

#29

*End*


No comments: