Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On The Road To Becoming A Bimbo

YOU SEE... WHAT DO I DO WHEN I'M NOT IN CLASS?!?! DO I STUDY? DO I REVISE?? DO I COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENTS??? NO... HELL NO!!! I SHOP ONLINE. AND THROW MY MONEY AWAY. AND IF I'M NOT SHOPPING, I DO OTHER BIMBOTIC STUFFS. LIKE THESE:

GOSH SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING MYSELF. UGH.
(This post will be deleted sometime in the future in case my employer happens to stumble upon my blog and therefore fire me from my job. Big boss should never find out about the other life that I secretly lead :P)

Four entries for two competitions. Please let me win. *fingers crossed* Oh well... I will have to be super lucky to win. 5000++ entries ok. Don't play play.

Anyway,
Theme 1: Novelty and Bright Colours

Attempt #1

And then I saw the other entries... which were nicer and far more professional than mine, like those out of a magazine. So I kiasu. I downloaded some images from the internet to beautify my entry.


Attempt #2

Theme 2: London Fashion Week


Attempt #1
Definitely not fashion show quality... So I redid it. Like I said, kiasu.


Attempt #2

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That's all for my shameless pictures/post. By the way, I entered the competition cuz I thought it was fun. So since I already put my effort into it, I might as well hope for the best.

If only studying were as interesting as this.

No comments: