Saturday, March 3, 2012

My New Toy

Model: Canon Powershot A3200
I got mine in bimbo pink to add to my collection of pink devices/toys. Speaking of which, pink does not equal to a person being a bimbo #Self redemption. But I'm still gonna bling my toy when I'm free :D

Features:
  • 5x optical zoom
  • Dynamic Optical Image Stabilizer for steady recordings
  • 28mm wide-angle lens
  • HD movie recording
  • 2.7" LCD screen
  • 14.1 Megapixels
Yay! I can now take nice pictures too without paying the hefty price for a DSLR camera. It also weighs a mere 132g which is ideal for travelling rather than have a camera take up half of my baggage weight allowance. OK... maybe a DSLR doesn't weigh THAT much but it's still relatively heavy for my fragile little arm. HAHAHAHA. It's just that I hate lugging heavy things around cuz I'm lazy (I admit).

At most I'll have people take photographs of me #celebrity. Man, I'll be the happiest person on earth when that day comes #day dream. Of cuz it has to be good news that accompanies the picture. I DON'T WANT A PICTURE IN THE OBITUARY SECTION.

Anyway, I was playing/taking pictures with my new toy:

#1 Life's Brief Lamp (cuz I don't have a lighted candle to take a picture of)

#2 Toy effect (Model: Catalina The Belgian doll)

#3 Fish Eye effect (Model: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Pendrive)

#4 Macro effect + Vivid colour (Dried Valentine's Roses)

#5 Portrait (Scene)- Me #Shameless #Camwhore Queen
HAHAHAHA. Come on... when I'm 70 years YOUNG and UN-wrinkled like a prune (Read: PLUM) I'd need some photos to reminisce about my even younger days. UGH.

No comments: