Friday, February 10, 2012

The Convertible Dress

This whole post is on girly stuff (and camwhoring/self obsession) so if you're a guy and you're reading it, you might want to consider doing something else like admiring sports cars etc. Unless you're a guy who is currently gift-shopping for Valentine's Day then you found your perfect gift for your girlfriend that is if you've got a girlfriend who is not tomboyish. Hehe. But then again, a dress will always come in handy (eg, attending a wedding)! So, to conclude, I'm pretty sure she'll love it.

(Shuper shecret leaked) This dress is my V-Day gift. This year I chose my own present so I'm loving it to bits :P Now, now, what so special about this dress (besides it being a gift)? Well... Let me tell you *dramatic pause* it's a dress that can be worn differently, I dare say more than 20 styles if you're creative enough. I'll only show the 8 styles that are my favourite. Come on... camwhoring is tiring ok (although all I did was sit in front of my laptop's camera). What to do, no personal cameraman.

So basically this is a magical/ every girl's dream/ an all-in-one dress. It saves you money if you think about it cuz it is reusable and can be used for any occasion under the sun (also saves space in the closet).

Finally... The long awaited pictures. Let them do the talking and prove that I'm right- it spells A-W-E-S-O-M-E :D

#1 One-shoulder

#2 Halter neck 1

#3 Halter neck 2

#4 Strapless

#5 Off shoulder

#6 With sleeves

#7 Sleeveless

#8 With straps

#9 How you tie them up at the back

So, in case you attend a function and someone else has the same style as you (since black is such a common colour), all you have to do is pop into the washroom and change yours. In fact, if you wished, you could keep changing styles throughout the night and look different in every picture taken. Life-saver much?

1 comment:

ZS said...

whoaaa sexyyyy! nice dress.