Saturday, February 25, 2012

Heels That Don't Kill

You can still have a good time despite using heels contrary to popular belief. Jessie J's 'Price Tag' lyrics isn't all that correct. I used to be the Antiheels cuz of the pain I have to endure for being vain. So most of the time I wear flats. See, I ain't that vain after all. HAHAHA. Rule of the thumb: To look good, there's a price to pay. (Just like what my dentist told me 5 years ago when I fixed my braces. Oh the unthinkable pain) BUT, this pair I just got has soles as soft as a baby's skin I can even go jogging in it *sheds a tear*.... and come back with a fractured ankle.

Nah, show you my sexy feet. Muahaha:

5 inch heels. AWESOME. I CAN NOW BE MORE THAN 170cm TOO AND PUT GUYS TO SHAME! Hehehehe. I will regret this later cuz bo lang ai wa (nobody wants me) unless the guy doesn't mind his girlfriend being taller than him, which I think only applies to a minority of men. Heels are definitely the saviour of the Woman World. It's like the higher your heels are, the prettier you become. Talk about vanity. But then again, who doesn't want to look good?! (Anyway, note to self: Get more heels from the UK cuz I won't be able to find heels as comfy as this back home)

P.S: Your pair of heels also doubles as a hammer

More binge shopping (ie, buying stuffs that I don't need):

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No more already... I am broke.

No comments: