Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Valentine's

I spent Valentine's Day last year being a gardener, pruning my roses with tender loving care, like how the beast in 'Beauty and the Beast' cared for his rose. Guess I'll be doing the same this year. Not complaining. At least I'll have a temporary pastime that'll keep me occupied so I don't shop anymore.

The overpriced flowers came a day late. And some of them have already wilted. Sometimes I can't help but feel that these companies are out to rob vulnerable people of their money. #Just saying Anyway, the company offered a full refund cuz I was sulky the whole of yesterday so now B can get me something else :P






My babies arrived as well so I'm a very happy girl today *Dancing on cloud nine* The thing is, neither one can fit a file so I probably won't be using them for lectures. Ughhh.

Playing Uno Stacko with myself. We'll see when it comes tumbling down. Obviously I have way too much time on my hands.

If there's one thing I love about shopping in the UK, it's definitely the customer service they provide. I'll never get this kinda service from where I come from. That's why, like I said and I've said this many times before, I won't shop when I go back so I gotta shop more now and be prepared for the years to come. Plus I'll be really busy once I start working so I won't have that much time anymore.

Also, I was chatting with a friend yesterday and I told him that I wanted to buy myself pretty things just in case the world really did come to an end this year (2012). At least I will then be able to adorn myself beautifully in the grave like the Egyptians or something. He called me chee sin which means crazy -_-

Here's the reason why I love shopping in the UK so freaking much:

I emailed ASOS about a faulty item and asked for an exchange. Unfortunately, that was the last item in stock (Read: I've got good taste and everyone wants the same thing) #self obsessed :P
And this is the reply that I received on the SAME day (I'd say about 2 hours after emailing them). This is what I call professionalism duh!

Dear Corrinne,

We're sorry to hear the item you have received is faulty. Please don't worry about sending it back, just throw it away (or recycle it if you can).

We do hope you will still shop on site - it's rare for customers to receive faulty products and we do everything we can to prevent it from happening.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused,

ASOS Customer Care

I got a full refund and they didn't even bother to check the item (it was only a ring anyway) but still... You see what I mean?

No comments: