Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summary of My Week

Manchester is now very sunny. And hot... 20++ degrees can. It's a bit too hot for me but hot also I complain cold also I complain. I'm a person who is hard to please wth. But it's still better than the rain la so I'm happy. I hope the weather remains like this forever.

Plus, I'm done with 2 papers *running man dance* but I've got 3 more to go >:0 One after another. Sien die me. MUAHAHAHA this time I gwai gwai did the past papers given on BlackBoard at the last minute and 3-4 out of the 10 questions were based on that. MUAHAHAHA *huge sigh of relief* Cuz I usually don't bother looking at the past papers and every time I regret not doing so, so this time I insaf already, I did them. Ngek ngek ngek. Eh it took me 3.5 years to insaf!

I've also settled my stuff with the bank after... uh... bursting into tears. When someone tells you that you're 394 pounds in debt and you remembered very clearly that you didn't spend that amount of money on anything the first thing that comes to mind would be fraud ok. So I asked the lady if it was a fraud case but she said she cannot check for me until only after 3 days cuz by then we would know where the money was channelled to. I was scared and teared. Who can wait for 3 days and in the meantime allow another person to drain you of your money wth.

And then another lady came over to help. Ngek ngek ngek. Apparently I had been non stop swiping my card to pay for my Forever21 shit and although the payment did not go through, my account will still be credited. So I'll have to wait for about 2-3 days before all my money is returned to me *stops crying* Ahh... the bank people are awfully nice people <3 The first lady even told me not to worry if it were a fraud case cuz they would settle everything for me and return the laundered money too but I cried anyway. Sigh. I don't want to shop anymore la. Say only.

I have a lame joke to end my entry. What colour is Spiderman? Faster guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's white! WHY? BECAUSE IT IS 是白的 man. 

Walaoeh. 炸到...
(B asked me that question by the way)


No comments: