Friday, May 4, 2012

I Wrote Myself A Biography

I don't know what to blog about today (and because everyone is busy now so I know no one will be reading this) so I figured I'd blog about myself. What's better than to get to know myself more wth.


Random fun facts about me duh:


#1 I'm an airhead


The only reason why I want to get married at 26 (or at most 27) is cuz I don't want to look old and wrinkled and pruney in my wedding dress wth. Maybe to some 26 is a young age to get married at. And if they think that the marriage is cuz of an 'accident', to prove them wrong I'd only conceive 2 years after WTH (as long as it's before 30).


#2 I'm obsessed about being a bridesmaid


I constantly attempt to match make my friends (failed attempts of course) I think I must have been Cupid in my previous life. The reason for this is so that they find good boyfriends (and future husbands) then I can pester them into marriage at the age of 25. This way I can be the bridesmaid/ maid of honour at many weddings before my own. Smart eh? I'm not such an airhead after all.


#3 I'm messy and I hate packing or cleaning


Most people wouldn't think I'm messy cuz I have rather neat handwriting *pats self on back* but I told you already- never judge a book by its cover. You can't blame me for being messy also la. Blame my astrological sign- Libra. Here's a snippet I got off the internet.... "the Libra living on his own could either have a very messy place or a very intricately decorated place". I guess I'm the former. Oh well.


#4 I'm a procrastinator


And heck I'm good at it *awards self* I eat, sleep and cook (note: these are necessities in life) all in the name of 'surviving' so I have a good reason for putting off work to a later date. But if you're my employer and you happen to be reading this, I always hand in my work ON TIME ok. Please don't sack me.


OK la I'll keep the rest for next time or else you'll read until your eyes pop out of their sockets.

No comments: