Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Ideal Man

I never told anyone this but before I started university I many a time found myself day dreaming about how my (boyfriend) relationship will start off.

There I would be sitting in the library, studying. Someone will approach me, ask if the seat opposite me is taken, I answer with a 'no', he sits down, we start talking and a friendship blossoms. We eventually become closer to each other cuz everytime I'm at the library I see him there #nerd So studying becomes revision dates instead. Yadda yadda. I hallucinate WTH. Oh, did I mention he's a Wang Lee Hom lookalike.

Of course none of this came true. Firstly, I never went to the library when I was in my first year. I only started having library sessions with my friends in my second year cuz I eventually ran out of excuses for not joining them #going_to_the_library_for_the_wrong_reasons Most of the time we ended up playing cards wth.

Secondly, I already had a boyfriend when I started going to the library and heck no we didn't meet there. Also, I'm too good to cheat on him.

Thirdly, no one wanted to sit with me wth.

I don't know where I'm going with this entry but I suppose what I'm trying to say is, not everything goes according to plan. Once in a while, the road not taken needs to be taken (not sure if it applies here but whatever it makes me sound poetic and smart). And all I can tell you right now is that I'm happy with the choice I made 2 years ago although the circumstances then were different. 


*end*

Cuz I don't want to reveal too much HAHAHA. Anyway you now know my secret dream of 4 years #forever_no_face

P.S: I'm dedicating this entry to B cuz I'm the awesomest girlfriend that ever walked on the surface of this earth and I thought of doing something different that isn't so conventional. What can I say, Librans are born romantic.


*wishes self* May we have many, many happy days ahead of us and fewer cold wars (UK is cold as it is already). And by fewer cold wars I mean YOU SHOULD GIVE IN TO ME MORE OFTEN #TheWomanBrain

Anyway, happy 2 year anniversary. 

<3 


No comments: