Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm dating Happiness

Holidays have officially started. And to kick-start my holiday mood, we (me, CY, WH, Bickie, YY and Mama) went shopping at Arndale. Had a time of our lives. Everything was on sale!! Grabbed a couple of sweaters and a shirt for Daddy. I smell bliss in the week ahead.

I have been set free from bondage. Let's rejoice!

Tonight's itinerary: Cookie baking.

You name it, we bake it. Haha. Now, now... i'm a pretty good baker. So how bout i bake your wedding cake for your big day? 10-tier? 100-tier? A cake as high as the Petronas Twin Towers? Just think about it and let me know.

Aren't they lovely? :)

P.S. I will be leaving for London and Scotland tomorrow night so there will be no updates from me for a week. Goodbye blog. Goodbye world. Goodbye friends. I am off...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

g_yean_i said...

How's the cake that you guys baked???? hahahaha.. See you!!!!!

<3

XX
Dudu

Corrinne The Great said...

super delicious. mama will post the pictures on fb soon. hehehe..
yeah. see you in london!!!

muacks

PetaiKid said...

i want a penang bridge cake!!! >.<

双子流星 said...

Update ur blog please!!=)