Friday, March 9, 2012

Entry With Zero Content

Cuz I have no inspiration whatsoever.
Cuz I channelled all my brainpower into completing my crappy 2 page Pharmacology essay on midazolam.
Cuz it was my project so the only choice I had was to do it.
Cuz the deadline is this coming week.

And I don't want to die.

Oh by the way, it's free pizza week by Domino's. FREE with no strings attached. You don't have to sign up for any newsletters/memberships and there's no minimum purchase required. Domino's ONLY cuz Pizza Hut kiamsiap. Haha. You know the most celebrated week has arrived when you see 90% of the pedestrians along Oxford Road carrying a box of pizza each.

It's a twice-an-academic-year event that lasts a whole week each time. How to get this kind of treatment/promotion at home? Seriously.

#1

#2 Personal pepperoni pizza

They don't even bother how many times you collect the pizzas in a day. You can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 7 days if you wished. I personally don't #notsokiasu so I am in no position to tell you that you'd get sick of it. HAHAHA. No la, it's just that I don't want the effects to be seen in the circumference of my waist. Pleaseeee, there's a layer of fats swimming underneath my belly skin already so don't tell me I'm too thin. If only I could make my fats deposit themselves at certain parts of my body according to will, the world would be such a beautiful place.

P.S: I ENJOY EATING WAY TOO MUCH TO BE ANOREXIC. You tell me how do I resist nasi lemak or wantan mee? You tell me la.

I was chatting with a friend in the afternoon today and I found myself telling her how much I missed Malaysian food. Off topic: You know what, the yummier the food, the unhealthier it is. When I came to the UK, I freaking forced myself to eat oats or bran flakes for breakfast every freaking morning. What better way to start leading a healthy life than when you're away from all the evil breakfast temptations ie, roti canai and nasi lemak which are packed with saturated fats that will clog up your arteries. So yeah, I eat bland food for 9 months every year and when I go home during my 3 month summer holiday, I eat whatever and whenever I want and lead the pampered life of a Corrinne (ie, waiting to be fed). Basically what I'm trying to say is, I work hard, freaking hard, during the summer to recover any cholesterol that I've lost during the 9 month period. Talk about kiasu-ness.

Forgive me if I sound like a glutton but you don't know that feeling of accomplishment I get when I sink my teeth into the perfect plate of Hainanese chicken rice after 9 months of stupid weather. Of course unless you're studying abroad as well *gives meaningful, understanding, sympathetic look* #DramaQueen

Now the question is: Are you willing to trade your life for food?
You'd be amazed at the number of people who are actually willing to do just that.

LOL I can go become a motivational speaker on health now #ShamelessAsUsual
You see... I never fail to surprise myself. How can I possibly crap this much about absolutely nothing but on the contrary am still unable to come up with a decent piece of midazolam essay.

No comments: