Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Battle of the Voices

A recent research shows that women feel happy when their husband/ partner is upset. I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP. If you don't believe me, you can read the article here.

Personally I find this is kinda true. Seeing B get angry brings me joy wth. And 99% of the time I act as the instigator (I admit). Before you go away judging me as a new species of monster, hear me out. I come from Venus anyway so you don't have to bother trying to understand what goes on inside my pea-sized brain. Heck sometimes even I don't understand myself.

How the quarrel starts:
I show B a picture of a girl I deem pretty.

*shoves girl's picture in B's face* "Do you think she's pretty?"

"No."

"Why? I think she's pretty though."

"Hmm. She's ok looking I guess. Just a nice nose lor."

"So you do think she's pretty."

"No."

"But you said she has a nice nose. If a girl has a nice nose, it means that she's pretty. You think she's prettier than me!"

*starts to get a little angry* "....."

*starts to get a little happy* "You do think she's pretty. Come on.... admit it."

"So what if she's pretty?"

*starts to get angry now* "Ha! You finally admitted that she's pretty."

"......"

"......"

*angry at each other*

When everything cools down, we have a laugh about it.

"Why do you always do this to me?"

"I'm training you to be more patient. Obviously you lack patience cuz you get angry so easily. Pfft." *does a drama queen eye rolling action*

And then we start Battle of the Voices Round 2. It's a never ending cycle.

I think it's cute wth. But then again, I'm delusional. Oh well.

No comments: